Monday, February 16, 2009

alligatorSports Podcast 2-17-09

Our Assistant Sports Editor, Adam Berry, is currently under the weather so I relieved him of his blog summary duties. Sorry to everyone who opens this blog just to read what is running through his beautiful mind.

In this edition, we discuss the circumstances surrounding Carl Johnson's arrest, wax poetic on the problems of the UF men's basketball team, mull over the possibility that the women's basketball team is a little overrated and conclude with riveting analysis of the softball team's incredible weekend performance.

To download the show, click here to stream it or right-click and save as to download it, or if you like what you hear, click here to subscribe to our podcast on iTunes.

Participants: Adam "I'm real sick guys, fo real" Berry, Evan "You don't mind if I drop in unannounced, right?" Drexler, Kyle "I believe Billy D wrote that e-mail" Maistri, Mike "I'm missing out on night golf" DiFerdinando, Phil "I turn into Joaquin Phoenix with a laptop in front of me" Kegler, Mike "Can we squeeze in Fred Taylor discussion under the guise of UF news? I swear I'm not a Jaguars homer" McCall and Chris "Sha Brooks kinda messed up this week" Yazbec.

Length: 26:47

Once again, send any feedback to sports@alligator.org or leave a comment on one of our blogs.

Thanks for listening and spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment